4 Posts

Table-MotoGP: The Moto GP Licensed Board Game» Forums » News

Subject: Tracks?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ignacio Labella Lozano
Spain
flag msg tools
That´s the question, does anyone know if there are any box with tracks avaliable? or maybe is there any place where I can download tracks PnP?

Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have gone for Moto Grand Prix - there is a lot of tracks for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacio Labella Lozano
Spain
flag msg tools
Thanks for answering. You're right, buying Moto Grand prix is the best idea. The thing is that someone bought it for me (motogp) a few years a go. Anyway, I elieve I saw somewhere (internet?) when I got the game that will be a box with the tracks tat were not included on the original one. But I don´t know if finally this box went to stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joanra Nieto
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi everyone!
Do you know where can I get these extra tracks? Because in my version there are only Jerez and Mugello and I'd like to have the other tracks. Another thing I wanted to know was if these other tracks were in hard surface or in a kind of plastic or paper.
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.