Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin B
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
May I ask if these 5 slots for the Exhibition Standard or overall?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Olivia
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What's your general turnaround time on painting a set of minis? Either the Earth Reborn set which has 12 minis or a D&D Adventure Game (Wrath, Ravenloft, Drizzt) which has around 42 minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Grgich
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On 3/10, I paid $190.50 for Earth Reborn painted to the Quality level. As of today, 6/16, I have not received the game. I also have to pester Lazuli for status updates. This game has 12 figures - how can it possibly have taken this long? I am not pleased with the level of communication or professionalism that Lazuli has displayed. Since I used Paypal outside of the eBay system, I cannot pursue a refund without "working with" Lazuli. I do not expect success in this area given my experience so far. Buyer beware!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Oliver......one cool cat
badge
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
dgrgich wrote:
On 3/10, I paid $190.50 for Earth Reborn painted to the Quality level. As of today, 6/16, I have not received the game. I also have to pester Lazuli for status updates. This game has 12 figures - how can it possibly have taken this long? I am not pleased with the level of communication or professionalism that Lazuli has displayed. Since I used Paypal outside of the eBay system, I cannot pursue a refund without "working with" Lazuli. I do not expect success in this area given my experience so far. Buyer beware!

I feel for you man. As you can see, my name is on that list too. The total lack of communication leading up to that time frame made me very nervous, so I never did send my figures and never did hear back from him. So did you send your figs? Do you have a copy of Earth Reborn without figs now that you cant play? If that is the case, geekmail me. I purchased a set of painted figs from the game company, so have an extra set of unpainted figs. Id be willing to send them to you if you require them, if you cover postage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They did a fantastic job on my earth reborn minis last year and the turnaround was just 3 weeks. Hopefully you get yours soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Serafine
msg tools
Same. I sent him 22 LNOE minis in May. Never got them back and the website is shut down. I got screwed by him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.