Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyrone Newby
Canada
Tupperville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When we were playing Sc.37 in "BA";my Axis airbase on Crete was hit by an airstrike,lowering my base capacity by two,that would be a problem by the end of the day turn,when my air units on CAP and Search had to land---now instead of landing them on that Crete base could I have landed them instead on the Athens airbase(which was in range of my aircraft),or would I have to bring them down on that Crete base from which they came,therefore that would cause the air units to be overstack---therefore a elimation of two steps.Could anyone help me in this rule situation(which we could not find it addressed in the rules).Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim S.
United States
CA, TX
flag msg tools
designer
See designer's page...
badge
"Reading history, Pinky..."
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Tyrone,

The CAP and Search aircraft need to return to the base on Crete. You may have one or both sets return early, recycle them, then send them on to another airbase prior to everyone landing by end of day.

Unlike the later GWAS air rules, SWWAS does not have provisions for switching bases when aircraft are due to return. I will be examining this over the coming months.

-Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.