Hide
5 Posts

Confusion: Espionage and Deception in the Cold War» Forums » General

Subject: The player books rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
flag msg tools
So I've only used the dry-erase pens that come with the game, but on the American player book (the "My Spies" section), there's a black pen smudge that I can't eliminate. I've tried using the eraser and some tissue paper, but I'm afraid of trying anything else for fear of ruining the book itself. Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Milanovich
United States
Glendale Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should be able to use dry erase board cleaner on a q-tip. I would try some rubbing alcohol on a qtip right ontop of the area...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Dolan
United States
Highland Lakes
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Spit. Try some spit.zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The...
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Write over the top of the smudge using the dry erase marker and then wipe it off.

It works when someone uses a permanent marker on a dry erase board, so it's worth trying here too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks everybody for your help. Kyle's idea worked nicely, plus it was quick and easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.