United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The landing force lands at the Count's Hanger with Anakin, Padme, Mace Windu, several other Jedi, some elite Utapau units and Kashyyyk troopers.

The Count and Grevious wait at the other end of the caves with a full complement of supers and a Tank droid.

The Utapua troopers enter the War room. The Kashyyyk squad led by Piel take the side passage.

Anakin faces off with Grevious.

Mace rushes down from the top leaving droid parts in his wake.

Padme regroups with the clones in the War Room, Anakin has just defeated Grevious while the Tank Droid fires into the caves.

Mace leaps onto the Tank Droid with supporting fire from the troopers while Anakin impetuously rushes in and engages the Count.

The Count tries to block Padme's bolts, Mace's attack and Anakin's strokes.

But he does not escape.

(Map printed by Print & Play Productions)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur chang
United States
TUSTIN
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The boards are beautiful -- are they mounted on chipboard? How much do you charge to print a size like these maps?

Also, are they the large boardgame-style folding boards or individual separate tiles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grimbergen wrote:
The boards are beautiful -- are they mounted on chipboard? How much do you charge to print a size like these maps?

Also, are they the large boardgame-style folding boards or individual separate tiles?

The boards are mounted to chipboard, yes. They are 4 piece boards, and I join them on the backs to create 2 folding board pieces.

These are printed at 96% size for $12 for a full board.
For the full 100% size I have to move up a paper size and so they are $15 for a board.

I just couldn't stand paper maps, so all my maps are mounted like this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.