Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Wheet
United States
Rochester
NH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I rarely go to Sci-Fi City as their prices are full suggested retail on board games, but I happened to be in that part of town and decided to check it out. I found 5 copies of Field Command on the shelf for $39.99. They have been banging around the store for a while, so some of the shrink is a little torn and there is wear on the box corners, but if you need a copy, they have it.

The copy I purchased last weekend is the mostly forest board, so I'd assume the same for the others on the shelf.

http://www.sci-fi-city.com/orlando.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
Do they let you get on your smartphone, buy stuff online, then pick it up five minutes later?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheet
United States
Rochester
NH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I don't know, I just walked in and pulled it off the shelf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just asking about their pricing in general, which you mentioned. I'm bored. And I've never lived near a big online store!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebecca Sky
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
This is really exciting to me! I will have to check out the gaming stores near me - Charlotte. Wish I were in Orlando!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.