Subject: Most Token Reward Tie when Crowning Conan rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivan Trombik
Switzerland
Zuerich
flag msg tools
badge
Have I answered all your Questions and provided good Customer Service? THAT MAKES NO SENSE! That's the Paradox, my Friend!
mbmbmbmb
Although I read various Threads, FAQ and Rulebook, I'm still unsure about the following: Say at the end of the Game the Conan Player successfully crowned Conan, gets his +3 Bonus reward for that(and NOT 2x3=6 as already specified in another thread), AND has the most Tokens in Monsters, so he gets a Total Bonus Crowing +3 plus Most Token Monsters + 5, what is +8 Empire Points. So Far so Good. Now in Treasures another player has more Tokens, so the Treasure Bonus is awarded neither to the Conan-Player nor the other Player. So Far so Good. Now my question: WHAT if in Women Token another Player is tied with the Conan Player? Does now Conan get additional +2 for tying, the previous +8 plus +2 for a Total of 10, and the tying Player +2 for tying? I guess I'm right with this?

Thx for confirmation / correction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
I would play it that the player who crowned conan gets the tied bonus but the player tied with him still gets no bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Plourde
Canada
Windsor
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
that was a very good question, and a very good answer
Thanks for clarifying!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Trombik
Switzerland
Zuerich
flag msg tools
badge
Have I answered all your Questions and provided good Customer Service? THAT MAKES NO SENSE! That's the Paradox, my Friend!
mbmbmbmb
Thx Tretiak, also here thou art the man. I feel like playing AoC right now with u. LOL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Bansko wrote:
Thx Tretiak, also here thou art the man. I feel like playing AoC right now with u. LOL.

You're welco... oh wait... never mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Trombik
Switzerland
Zuerich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi corkysru, I thumbed u before I posted the Thx tretiak, and as Im at work u might forgive my mistake not to include u in my Post. Ofc Thx also corkysru, that u took ur time. I also feel like playing AoC righ now with u. LOL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bansko wrote:
Hi corkysru, I thumbed u before I posted the Thx tretiak, and as Im at work u might forgive my mistake not to include u in my Post. Ofc Thx also corkysru, that u took ur time. I also feel like playing AoC righ now with u. LOL.

Nah it's all good. Just horsing around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.