Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nelson Keeler
United States
Belton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have played this game x 30(+) and have never destroyed the ring. The game ends in usual risk fashion with overwhemling defeat by one side without the ring ever coming in to play. The ring movement is way too slow. Any ideas on speeding up the ring and pressuring sauron to win quickly? What about moving the ring with a 4-sided die? Thanks to all for any ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
When are you moving the ring then? I'played hundreds of times and many times had the ring destroyed. Are you moving the ring after each player of the four armies goes or just once a round? It should be after every individual player or army has a turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Marysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Though here at journey's end I lie in darkness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high, beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun, and Stars forever dwell: I will not say the Day is done, nor bid the Stars farewell.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never seen the ring not get destroyed. I don't know how many times I've played, it predates my habit of logging plays, but I've seen enough action to wear out all the cards and make the box look like it was found in a cave in Afghanistan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.