Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no rule stating that you cannot place attackments on your partners Hero's right? If I wanted to take one of my leadership attachments and place it on my friends spirit hero, I can do that right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Morris
Scotland
Harrogate
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
Join the BGG Folding @Home Team !!
badge
This user had more :gg: than sense
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as there are no restrictions on the card (some say they can only be attached to heroes from a particular sphere, for example), then yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok thanks for the quick answer. I was just wondering, because in a game yesterday in which we FINALY defeated "Escape from Dol Guldur", I kept attaching (cant think of the name of the card) the cards that gave a hero +1 to willpower to Eowyn. It got so good that everytime she quested she was getting +8 to willpower. It's really the only reason we won.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Warrender
United States
Rockaway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dunedain Quest (leadership) and Favor of the Lady (spirit) give +1 to Will. Celebrian's Stone (leadership) gives +2, but is unique and restricted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.