Subject: Questions on multiple attacks & move/fire order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Let's say I have 2 missile units fire at 1 defender in good order. The first attack disorders the defender. For the 2nd attack do I use the disordered column or since combat is simultaneous do I use the normal column again since that was the state of the defender at the beginning of combat?

2. Can I do the following in this order?

- Have an archer fire
- Move an archer then have it fire
- Move a knight, then have it charge a target based on the results above

Or must I complete all movement before firing, shocking & charging?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Shelton
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
stevepop wrote:
1. Let's say I have 2 missile units fire at 1 defender in good order. The first attack disorders the defender. For the 2nd attack do I use the disordered column or since combat is simultaneous do I use the normal column again since that was the state of the defender at the beginning of combat?

Per 11.2 Active units fire once at any point during its movement. For foot missile units the act of firing ends its movement. So the first missile unit would fire, if that attack Disorders the target, then the second missile unit would fire on the Disordered column.

stevepop wrote:

2. Can I do the following in this order?

- Have an archer fire
- Move an archer then have it fire
- Move a knight, then have it charge a target based on the results above

Or must I complete all movement before firing, shocking & charging?

Thanks!

Per above, firing is part of movement so steps 1 and 2 are fine. The Shock Phase follows all movement (per 4.0 and the extended sequence of play), so step 3 is also fine as long as that Knight is the last unit to move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. This clarifies things for Antioch Sunday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.