Gandalf the Grey
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two questions.

1. If I am the Indians can I use any hut or village tile I own as any resource? For example can I use the free level 1 tech hut token as any resource?

2. With the expansion came the possibility of stealing/destroying/spending, yours and other player's coins. Am I right in thinking that you can only perform these "coin abilities" with coins obtained from technology cards and/or village markers?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
my_game wrote:
I have two questions.

1. If I am the Indians can I use any hut or village tile I own as any resource? For example can I use the free level 1 tech hut token as any resource?

The Indians can only spend resources as other resources (and only as market resources, they don't get unlimited spies and uranium).

Quote:
2. With the expansion came the possibility of stealing/destroying/spending, yours and other player's coins. Am I right in thinking that you can only perform these "coin abilities" with coins obtained from technology cards and/or village markers?

Yes, there has to be a physical coin token to steal or remove.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gandalf the Grey
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Put another way my question is:

1. Does using a spy count as "spending a resource"? or any hut or village token for that matter?

Although excluding the "immediate effect" hut and village tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any resource can be used as a market type resource, but not non-resource hut/village tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
So if India plays a culture event card giving them either silk, iron, spy or wheat, they can actually use it as incense?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.