Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no current subscription notifications, I clicked "mark all read" on all of them and I see nothing.
However, the indicator in the upper left still says "1 new".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This used to happen all the time when the subs feature was introduced. I haven't seen it in a long time. You must have stumbled onto the one remaining rare condition that triggers it. It'll probably clear itself after a day or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still happens to me once in a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Urich
United States
Stuart
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've run into the problem a couple times when deleting subscriptions. I think something runs overnight to fix that type of stuff since it seems to fix itself overnight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Det var bara en hake...
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmb
I just had a minor problem where my subscription led to an invalid page. I went to the correct page by way of bookmark and noted that the post number of the new post and the post number in the subscription notice were off by 1 in the second to last digit. Could possibly have been caused by someone making a post, deleting it, and then making a new one. But it could also be a conspiracy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
bgdev.club is really a site address, no www or .com needed :)
badge
Join the Board Game Development Club, see behind the scenes, participate in development, add the games you are working on
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, two bugs logged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Happens from time to time, most of the times I have this when a new podcast pops up, a new subscription is announced but it's not there and a hour later or so it appears.

Oh and if I'm trying out Beta and read my subscriptions there and then return to the 'normal' site I still have the subscriptions showing up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Old & Chaotic Evil Bob
United States
Plainville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I'm not the Admin you are looking for
badge
O&CE Bob has Retired as a Geek Admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it also happens if you are subscribed to a user or thread and a user deletes a post

the subscription does clear inself in short period of time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
bgdev.club is really a site address, no www or .com needed :)
badge
Join the Board Game Development Club, see behind the scenes, participate in development, add the games you are working on
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the additional details! The syncing between the live site and the beta site is a separate bug that we are working on, see http://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/7362/friday-update-jan-20-....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.