1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Help With Nostalgia rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Gaming
Canada
flag msg tools
When I was younger... around 13 years old I had a friend in class whose mother designed a board game. She brought it to our class one day to play it and I loved the game. That board game made a few TV News stories, Canadian talk show appearances, and made a pretty big splash in Manitoba.

I am 23 now... that was almost ten years ago. I remember the game, but not the name of it.

If I could describe it, It's basically a game where you try to cast magic spells. at the beginning you get a spell card and try to get the ingredients for that spell, the ingredients where on the board and you had to land on that space to get the ingredient. Once you had all three you moved to a inner circle to cast another spell, and so on until you got to the center.

Does anyone remember this game or the name of it? I've tried looking everywhere but can't find it online or IRL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.