Popular Tags: [View All]
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two questions:

1. The Command dr for movement allowance is rolled for each Area before that Area's units move (so you don't know which units will move in next Area) or is it rolled in advance for all Areas so you know which units will move?

2. If there is a breakthrough, must you roll again for activation of the units that want to move in the breakthrough? Units that failed the Activation dr but did combat and achieve breakthrough can do breakthrough?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Richardson
United States
Staten Island
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1. The DR is made for each Soviet unit and unrevealed event chit, not area (and only in the solo game.

2. Only German units can breakthrough, and they never roll to move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've not made myself clear.

1. I mean the German activation playing solo. Each unit must roll 1-4 to be able to move, 1-5 if there is a HQ in the area. Must you roll these dr for all the units in a single area, then move the units in the area and go to roll next area, or do you make all rolls of all units in all areas before moving any German unit?

2. A German unit that fails the above roll can still combat. What about if such a unit gets a breakthrough? They were not allower to perform normal movement. Can they breakthrough now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.