Shane Larsen
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With as much precision and painting skill that they might have, I don't think any elf at the north pole could paint minis like the ones I got from my Secret Santa in 2011! Check out a few images:

Alright, my brag session is over.

Thanks SECRET SANTA!

EDITS: Typo and fixed image.

UPDATE!

After my first two plays:

I lost the first session terribly and thought I might have done something wrong. About half way through the same scenario the second time, I figured out what I had done wrong: I had ALL emergence holes open on the whole board! I didn't notice the special rule that says to cover all emergence holes besides the one near the exit. OOPSIE! Strangely enough, I felt like I was doing well in the second game, even with all emergence holes open. So when I was able to cover them up halfway through, it was a cake walk. Here's a snapshot of the end-game conditions:

Thanks for checking in, and thanks again to my Secret Santa for making this a great additions to my collection and for giving me my first game with painted minis! I'm loving them after my first two plays. They really add to the experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom H
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Santa's Elves Couldn't Even Do This!
Holy Myrrah!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow!! that is awesome!
is this Secret Santa through BGG??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Larsen
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scout13 wrote:
wow!! that is awesome!
is this Secret Santa through BGG??

Yes. The greatest worldwide Secret Santa program in existence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my,... you luck bugger.

Do enjoy; it's an excellent game - one of the best ameri-trash games I've played & bought recently
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. Now I feel embarrassed that all I did was buy my target some board games for Secret Santa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.