17 Posts

Risk» Forums » General

Subject: Risk Mission cards scans rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tobias heim
msg tools
Hi everybody,

on christmas i got the latest version of risk but in this version there are no mission cards included. as i played it many years ago with the mission cards i´m asking if somebody could make a hd scan of the mission cards so i can print them? (the 12-14 cards version and/or the captain/major/colonel/general version)

Many many many thanks!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tobias heim
msg tools
...you have an e-mail

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bond
msg tools
hello there...
before a couple of days I bought "lord of the rings - RISK trilogy edition" with extension on ebay ...

Now I wanted to play, but what I have to say that all terretory-cards and missions-cards are missing ... from the normal game and the expansion ... they just not there...

dice, game pad (both) and all figures are available ... but no cards

could anyone help me please???
scans from all the terretory- and missioncards?... easiest, all cards, because there are no one in my box

I'm new at these forum... hopefully it was the right thread...

Greetings from Germany

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim fulner
United States
Berkley
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
4rm4nd wrote:
hello there...
before a couple of days I bought "lord of the rings - RISK trilogy edition" with extension on ebay ...

Now I wanted to play, but what I have to say that all terretory-cards and missions-cards are missing ... from the normal game and the expansion ... they just not there...

dice, game pad (both) and all figures are available ... but no cards

could anyone help me please???
scans from all the terretory- and missioncards?... easiest, all cards, because there are no one in my box

I'm new at these forum... hopefully it was the right thread...

Greetings from Germany

The correct forum is probably the one for the game you own Risk: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Edition to look for someone willing to do this for you.

If this was a new game, even if you got it on eBay, you should contact the publisher of your particular edition. I just wouldn't mention to them that you got it on eBay, working in customer support the correct answer is always "I'm not sure I revived it as a gift"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy goh
msg tools
Hi, can I request for the mission cards scans too!!!
Thanks. My email is at writerstamp@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sinclair
msg tools
can someone please send me the territory cards? I'm trying to build a gigantic risk board for my students. I'm a teacher in south korea, but i don't have access to the cards, it would help me a lot if someone could please send me scanned copies of the cards. my email is andoni.flores@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Thompson
msg tools
Are the mission card scans still available? My new set didnt include them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghost Ops
msg tools
same...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
benji fr
msg tools
Hi,

What was my surprise when I found your message. I have been looking for the mission in risk for a long time. I would like to know if it is still possible to get the risk mission scan. Please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
evi evi
msg tools
donde78 wrote:
...you have an e-mail

Hello,

Are the secret mission cards scans still available?
I got the risk yesterday and the mission cards weren't included.

It would be a great help.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Alejandro Jimenez Botero
Colombia
flag msg tools
Hello, I have the same situation, my risk version doesn´t have the mission cards or the instructions to Risk Capitals. Could you send me the scans too? my mail is saj665@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard McCord
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hello, I have the same situation, my risk version doesn´t have the mission cards or the instructions to risk capitals. Could you send me the scans too? my mail is rickymccord82@yahoo.co.uk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard McCord
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
please can you email me the scans etc. rickymccord82@yahoo.co.uk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott Hartman
msg tools
may I have a copy also k_nightprowler@yahoo.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esref Miah
msg tools
I would love to get hold of a set of mission cards as well please as the edition of Hasbro have changed the game!

My email

mr.gme@hotmail.com

Much appreciate it!

GME

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Sammut
msg tools
Same situation. No mission cards included in my game. If anyone could email the scans on greg.sammut@gmail.com , that would be great

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gallagher
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Dear all,

I was going to sort out some scans from my UK Hasbro version from 2004 that has 28 Mission cards, comprising of 7 missions for each of the 4 ranks of Colonel, Major, Captain and General.

However, this thread already has them...

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1720434/version-multipl...

The only detail I have on Capital Risk is that each player has a "capital" in one of their initial territories. The first player to capture all of the capitals wins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.