Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zeke
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing a number of games of Dungeon Twister 2, I have a few questions regarding how many things a single space can hold.

The golden rule says: at the end of any action, there can never be more than two tokens and/or miniatures in the same square, and at most one of each kind (object, wounded, miniature).

So...

My wizard is wounded by a backstabber. My naga runs over to attack the backstabber, but must stand on top of the wizard to do so. If he is holding a rope, does he have to drop it before entering the space with the wizard?

Essentially, does the object you are carrying count as one of the objects for purposes of following the golden rule?

And then here is the bonus question...

If my wizard is wounded while carrying the fireball wand, can he still use the wand during his turn? Using the wand does not seem to be combat, which I know a wounded character is unable to do.

Thanks for your answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
iromsdahl wrote:
After playing a number of games of Dungeon Twister 2, I have a few questions regarding how many things a single space can hold.

The golden rule says: at the end of any action, there can never be more than two tokens and/or miniatures in the same square, and at most one of each kind (object, wounded, miniature).

So...

My wizard is wounded by a backstabber. My naga runs over to attack the backstabber, but must stand on top of the wizard to do so. If he is holding a rope, does he have to drop it before entering the space with the wizard?

Essentially, does the object you are carrying count as one of the objects for purposes of following the golden rule?

Yes, he has to drop it before entering the square if he's going to end his action there. Since he has to stand there to attack, then he has to drop the rope. Remember that you are assumed to be carrying any objects (and wounded characters) with which you share a square.

Quote:
And then here is the bonus question...

If my wizard is wounded while carrying the fireball wand, can he still use the wand during his turn? Using the wand does not seem to be combat, which I know a wounded character is unable to do.

Thanks for your answers!

Wounded characters cannot take actions. Since using the Fireball wand is an Action, your Wizard cannot use the Fireball wand.

Using the Wand is not considered combat.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeke
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, so here is the bonus-bonus question!

If a character holding an object is wounded, where does the object go? Are there two tokens now sharing the same space? Can another character stand in this square with both a wounded token and an object already there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Lamontagne
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The item is on the same square, but another character can move to that square and pick or the object/wounded then must move away with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.