Popular Tags: [View All]
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my favorite party games. More card can only mean more fun, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philippe Nouhra
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there!
We hope that the base game will be successful enough to bring the expansion (and all of the following ones) to English speaking people of course!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amurobo
Canada
Markham
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Funforge wrote:
Hi there!
We hope that the base game will be successful enough to bring the expansion (and all of the following ones) to English speaking people of course!

I hope the game will be successful too! I really like the idea. However, it did took me a while to be able to find a place where I can buy the base game! In Canada, I only see 1 store has it -> boardgames.ca
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ernest
Indonesia
Jakarta
DKI Jakarta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Expansion please!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gérard Kraus
Luxembourg
Kayl
Luxemburg
flag msg tools
Sci-Fan: Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Radio (Radio ARA)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Funforge wrote:
Hi there!

I second that. I love using the base game with my classes, gets them talking and it's funny to boot. I'd love to get this to the table with my SF and Fantasy loving friends. I think they'd laugh certain bodyparts off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.