Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks really REALLY fun! I must acquire a copy

With shipping it will cost over $100 if I order it directly. Are there any retailers at all in the US that sell it? Some obscure Ebay shop or something? I can't find it.

I sure wish Zman or FFG would print this! This seems like something that Zman would be interested in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not pick up a copy from the BGG marke place? There's one for $50.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
adamw wrote:
Why not pick up a copy from the BGG marke place? There's one for $50.

The expansion isn't included I'd also prefer to have a mint copy. I'm kind of obsessed with game condition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, but the one for $75 does include the expansion. I bought them both when they were new and in print plus I was able to get Dorn during a brief period when an OLGS was importing some instead of ordering it from the EU. At the end of it I am sure I still paid $75+.

EDIT: The chances of anyone publishing this in the US are fairly small.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wwscrispin wrote:
Yes, but the one for $75 does include the expansion. I bought them both when they were new and in print plus I was able to get Dorn during a brief period when an OLGS was importing some instead of ordering it from the EU. At the end of it I am sure I still paid $75+.

Was it worth it? I see that you haven't rated it yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Evanson
United States
Belgrade
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boogalou wrote:
I'd also prefer to have a mint copy. I'm kind of obsessed with game condition.

You might be better off getting it from the marketplace than direct from the publisher. My copy that I ordered direct arrived wrapped in brown paper and bubble wrap. Game box corners were already torn before the first playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boogalou wrote:
wwscrispin wrote:

Was it worth it? I see that you haven't rated it yet.

It is different in its play from most adventure games. I like the chess like nature of moving. Some people have a problem with having one player play the bad guy. It needs the right group to shine.

Your right I have not put a rating on it yet. I would say a 7 but if you find the existing adventure game mechanisms a little tired I would rate it a bit higher.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wynand Louw
South Africa
Cape Town
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I got the last copy, before some came back from Essen cool.

Definitely worth it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.