Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Hurst
United States
Gastonia
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to try my first solo conquest game.

Looking at the tiles required I see that I need a number of green tiles, a couple of city brown ones and a couple of non-city brown ones.

How do I actually go about putting them together? Do you always put the brown tiles at the bottom of the stack as per the walkthrough scenario or do you mix them all up together and deal them as they come (provided you don't put brown tiles along coastlines)?

Also

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brown tiles on the bottom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Browne
United Kingdom
Ely
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep this is a question that occurred to me. Can anyone give me the rule reference for 'brown tiles on the bottom of the stack please? Apologies if I have missed it somewhere. Found it on introductory scenario, but where does it confirm on standard scenarios? Eg solo scenario?

Thanks

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris_ely wrote:
Yep this is a question that occurred to me. Can anyone give me the rule reference for 'brown tiles on the bottom of the stack please? Apologies if I have missed it somewhere. Found it on introductory scenario, but where does it confirm on standard scenarios? Eg solo scenario?

Thanks

Chris

Main rulebook, page 3, "Tile Deck" under the heading "Game Setup For The Full Game".
TK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Browne
United Kingdom
Ely
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Tim, wow you're up early over there!

Much appreciated

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.