J.A.H. van de Laak
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I have been selling sleeves on ebay for Dominion, I was thinking to set up a simple website also selling these sleeves. But before I do so, I would like to know whether there will be enough interest. I will be selling sets of 5 packs (500 pcs) only, or any multiples of that. No individual packs. Rate will be around 15 bucks with free shipping worldwide included. I hope that by keeping the shipping fee low (included) this will help lots of people out of the US to obtain sleeves at a very reasonable price.

The site will be very straightforward, no fuzz. Thanks for any feedback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I buy mine for 8.4 USD (500 sleeves) and include them in orders with free shipping. But for those who don't get free shipping - all the best to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Schindler
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that's a good price, but I think it would be better with an option for a 3pk. Most of the expansions are not standalones, so a 5pk would require buying 200 extra sleeves before they are needed. It becomes a hot dog/hot dog bun problem that's better avoided. (I, at least, usually buy what I need to sleeve what I have immediately, not what I'll buy in the future.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.A.H. van de Laak
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great tip, and that can be arranged, a set of 3 packs. Thanks for your suggestion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
North Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
where do you get your sleeves that cheap at and what brand are they?
Orangemoose wrote:
I buy mine for 8.4 USD (500 sleeves) and include them in orders with free shipping. But for those who don't get free shipping - all the best to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spikemike01 wrote:
where do you get your sleeves that cheap at and what brand are they?
Orangemoose wrote:

GM sent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.