Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Stout
Canada
Amherstview
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have a small library of games, and there are a couple of out of print games that I would like to trade for. Unfortunately I seem to end up with options like my Get Bit! for someone's Mystery of the Abbey. Is there any acceptable method of sweetening the deal with a limited library?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try a math trade. There happens to be one running right now.

Clearing Christmas Crap Canadian Math Trade - Discussion Thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:
Try a math trade. There happens to be one running right now.

Clearing Christmas Crap Canadian Math Trade - Discussion Thread

This! DO IT!

Edit: Let me add that a Math Trade (MT) is not going to neccesarily get you THE game you want in exchange for the game you're offering. It will give you A game you want for the game you are offering.

So if you have a grail game you are looking for, an out of print expensive game, you need to put up a trade that is likely to get into that bracket of offerings. (That can be a package lot or a game of equal value or interest).

Just, whatever you do, don't put anything on your "Want that" list if you don't really. You'll get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.