Popular Tags: [View All]
Big Sixer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone tell me what that means? Is it saying that if you have 3 hp left and take 5 damage you do not remove the character right away? Instead it remains on the board until the end of your turn, then you kill it and remove the wounds? That makes no sense to me. How are you interpreting the rule?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Vincent Alonzo
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read it as that whole paragraph being all together as:

Quote:
Once the Heroes have equipped their loot and relics, reset the loot maker to the start position on the Loot-O-Meter. Any excess wounds are lost

As in : If you dealt 7 wounds throughout that round you would have gained 2 loot cards and that extra wound is lost and not counted towards getting loot since you reset the Loot-O-Meter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Sixer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes perfect sense now, thanks!!

roboraygun wrote:
I read it as that whole paragraph being all together as:

Quote:
Once the Heroes have equipped their loot and relics, reset the loot maker to the start position on the Loot-O-Meter. Any excess wounds are lost

As in : If you dealt 7 wounds throughout that round you would have gained 2 loot cards and that extra wound is lost and not counted towards getting loot since you reset the Loot-O-Meter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.