Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geeklist can be found here: MLK Day Auction...Infarkt, Strasbourg, Drum Roll, Winsome Games, etc...

All bidders are welcome in this auction. International shipping is an option but please be aware that international shipping will generally be at least $25-45 depending on country and weight. If the game is a card game, I can usually ship it Canada for under $10. I am shipping from zip code 92612 (Irvine, CA).

CONDITION OF GAMES: Unless otherwise stated, all games should be considered opened and played but in very good condition. There may be slight shelf wear. As well, unless otherwise noted, all games come from nonsmoking home with no pets. Exceptions will be noted.

RULES OF THE AUCTION:

d10-1 Auction will end sometime PST on Martin Luther King Day, Tuesday, January 17.

d10-2 Games will have a soft reserve as well as a BIN in some cases. If the bid reaches the soft reserve, I will sell the game. I reserve the right to not sell the game if the soft reserve is not met.

d10-3 Minimum increase is $1.

d10-4 BGG will receive 3% commission.

d10-5 Buyers pay actual shipping costs. All shipping costs will be calculated AFTER the end of the auction.. I can give an estimate if you list your zip with your bid. All games will be shipped via USPS Priority flat rate boxes unless you buy a couple larger games. In those cases, assuming domestic shipping, I will likely use FedEx to keep shipping costs low. The difference is truly amazing! I'm open to potentially using other options if preferred. I will only charge exact shipping charges and will refund any difference if I initially use an estimate.

d10-6 While PayPal is preferred, I will also accept money orders.

d10-7 If you are relatively close by and wish to pick up the game from me in person in Irvine, CA, that can also be arranged.

Games for auction are as follows:

Drum Roll and expansions
Infarkt
Startup Fever
Strasbourg
Gonzaga
Municipium
Sumeria
What's my Word
Warp 6
Kriegbot & Expansion
Kansas Pacific
Prairie Railroads
Alhambra and first four expansions
Runes
Adventurers of Chac & painted minis
Elasund & PnP expansion
Alcazar
Chicago Express
Great Western and other two Martin Wallace Spielbox games
Exxtra
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.