Subject: Perverted creatures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chiddler, for the love of all that is good and true: rate some games. for some reason I cannot quite put my finger on it feels uncomfortable to have people here who only use BGG for the RSP forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, MyTwoCents is Chiddler?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't tell me that did not occur to you?

I am not sure of course, but the similarities between sock puppet 'mytwocents' and Mark Chiddler are uncanny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Love my girls!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:
Wait, MyTwoCents is Chiddler?

The seals on his prison dimension must be weakening!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Venga2 wrote:

I am not sure of course, but the similarities between sock puppet 'mytwocents' and Mark Chiddler are uncanny.

No, he's some other British ex-pat living in NZ and posting on a board game web site politics sub-forum with a crotchety anti-America perspective. I'm sure there are many.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
Venga2 wrote:

No, he's some other British ex-pat living in NZ and posting on a board game web site politics sub-forum with a crotchety anti-America perspective. I'm sure there are many.

Son of a bitch. He said he was leaving me and taking the children with him!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
All my sins are of omission
badge
The kung fu hippie from Gansta City
mbmbmbmbmb
True fact of the day: Despite the fact that domesticated cats and humans have lived in close proximity for millennia, cats are so secretive about their doin' it that feline coitus had not been photographed until the 1960s, and until then the vast majority of vets and biologists had never seen the act.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
JoshBot wrote:
True fact of the day: Despite the fact that domesticated cats and humans have lived in close proximity for millennia, cats are so secretive about their doin' it that feline coitus had not been photographed until the 1960s, and until then the vast majority of vets and biologists had never seen the act.

Having seen cats copulate more than once... I suspect it has more to do with them being almost as fast as rabbits while not being confined in a cage to limit where this "moment" takes place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.