Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Dark Moon» Forums » General

Subject: [Vassal] BSG Express available for computer play on a Virtual table rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grégory Guazzelli
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

BSG Express is available on Vassal Engine ... a FREE virtual table without AI for all systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS)... You can download the Engine at www.VassalEngine.org

Download BSG Express on Vassal CLICKING HERE

This release includes all last rules updates from playtest phase ! This Vassal Module was designed for online or Play by Email.

How to use it :

- Download the Little English Guide HERE

- See the Video (in French) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhyXWCErZls

Enjoy it and do not hesitate to post comments ...

Regards from Paris,

Grégory
www.VassalFactory.org
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Rubado
United States
Tarrytown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great mod. Really had a good time with it. One question, though... how are you handling choosing random demoralized markers? I couldn't figure it out and had to fudge it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grégory Guazzelli
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dan,

Glad to have your feedback ... it's the first after all download done !

Well, you have right, i have added and improved the current module with a deck to draw demoralized ...

The release version is now v2.1 and the download link still on the first message.

Thank you for using the Vassal Game Module ! meeple

Grégory
www.VassalFactory.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Rubado
United States
Tarrytown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic! Thanks for the quick reply. I'll go download the new version now. Everything else worked perfectly!

Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.