Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Cuthbert
Scotland
Dunfermline
Fife
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just got the game in the UK, really looking forward to setting it up.
Do the stickers need to be applied to dice in a certain way, ie would you stick them on so you have opposites like an ordinary dice??

Red dice - would you do 5 & 0, 3 & 1, 2 & 1 on opposite sides?

Sorry if it's a silly question but not sure if it'll effect outcomes if I just randomly stick them on?

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the official answer, but I know the practical answer--the order in which numbers show up on a "fair" dice have no relation to its random characteristics. It is only for aesthetics.

I personally always try and find the most evenly distributed way to put stickers onto dice because I like the look of them that way, (and as you say, it's the way normal dice are laid out.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the weblinks on the main BGG page for this game. Second one down (currently) should be a link to dice layout.

Sorry for some reason my PC is playing up and I can't copy the link. Now off to reboot.

Of course as mentioned the layout should not matter with balanced dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cuthbert
Scotland
Dunfermline
Fife
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Didn't even look at the web links!!

Thanks for the quick reply guys

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.