Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got an email from CSI (coolstuffinc) saying that Ora & Labora will release today! Also, Dungeon Petz is already released (and still in stock). I figured I'd get the word out for people looking for copies!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Dean
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious predator on Earth!
mbmbmb
Indeed! I plan to swing by and get my copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo hoo! So now it's Dungeon Petz and Last Will holding my order up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Tackett
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
enzo622 wrote:

Dungeon Petz is in as well. I just got the email.

I'm contemplating going and picking up Ora today. My office is about 5 minutes from Coolstuff's Orlando store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
enzo622 wrote:

I thought about having Last Will on my order but I decided on a strategic order of Ora, Dungeon Petz and Friday :) Gets free shipping and you don't have to wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hagen
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
age agree eek egg erg gag gage game gamer gee geek gem germ keg kegger mag mage meek mega merge reek rem
mb
Excellent. Ora was holding up my order of Mage Knight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes cum Grano Salis
United States
Finger Lakes
New York
flag msg tools
badge
"It's not hard to design a game that works, the real challenge is making one that people want to play again and again."--Martin Wallace
mbmbmbmbmb
Never ordered from CSI before. I just ordered O&L a minute ago. Thanks for the head's up on the availability.

Jesse, your advocacy for the game is what tipped me toward doing the BUY GAME NOW NOW NOW thing. I don't ordinarily do that.

John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Dean
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Which will you play first?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Dean
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
rarevos wrote:
Never ordered from CSI before. I just ordered O&L a minute ago. Thanks for the head's up on the availability.

Jesse, your advocacy for the game is what tipped me toward doing the BUY GAME NOW NOW NOW thing. I don't ordinarily do that.

John

Well hopefully you like it as much as I do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hagen
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
age agree eek egg erg gag gage game gamer gee geek gem germ keg kegger mag mage meek mega merge reek rem
mb
doubtofbuddha wrote:
Which will you play first?!

I have already played a friend's copy of MK, so its absence is only holding me up for playing solo scenarios. I may be able to get Ora on the table with my wife a night or two after it arrives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
rrrrupp wrote:
I figured I'd get the word out for people looking for copies!

It's probably also worth noting to those people that there are some component/production issues. I'm glad I know about these issues before I bought a copy.

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/8166099#8166099

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Tackett
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
doubtofbuddha wrote:

Don't go yet. I just got back from there and it wasn't in yet. Kinda stupid for them to be it as "in stock" if they don't actually have it in the warehouse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Winkowitsch
United States
Oakland
CA
flag msg tools
Pray and Work
badge
“Men who do not know what is true take care to hold fast to what is certain.” Giambattista Vico, The New Science, Section II.9.
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered Ora et Labroa from Cool Stuff Inc. about a month ago along with the 2nd edition of War of the Ring. Unfortunately, War of the Ring is now out of stock at Cool Stuff Inc.

Does anyone know if Cool Stuff Inc. holds preordered copies of games for preorders, or do they just not ship preorders until all the items in the preorder are in stock at the same time?

Even though they're OOS on War of the Ring, I'm hoping they set one aside for me when they got their first shipment of it last month so that it can ship today with Ora...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
All glory to the Hypnotoad!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bauble wrote:
I preordered Ora et Labroa from Cool Stuff Inc. about a month ago along with the 2nd edition of War of the Ring. Unfortunately, War of the Ring is now out of stock at Cool Stuff Inc.

Does anyone know if Cool Stuff Inc. holds preordered copies of games for preorders, or do they just not ship preorders until all the items in the preorder are in stock at the same time?

Even though they're OOS on War of the Ring, I'm hoping they set one aside for me when they got their first shipment of it last month so that it can ship today with Ora...

I think they do this. Hopefully someone can confirm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure they hold them for you. I had an order with Eclipse in it earlier this year and when the other game came out they still shipped Eclipse to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Dean
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
XShagrath wrote:
doubtofbuddha wrote:

Don't go yet. I just got back from there and it wasn't in yet. Kinda stupid for them to be it as "in stock" if they don't actually have it in the warehouse.

I wasn't planning on going by until after work. I suspect they will have it by then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Foerster
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI definitely holds copies on games included in a preorder. I've done this probably about 100 times and even if a game sells out, as long as it was in stock when I preordered I got it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
XShagrath wrote:
doubtofbuddha wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up! I was going to run by when I finished with work, but now I'll call first!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Sunkin
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
CSI: Cool Stuff, In Stock
mbmbmbmbmb
Bauble wrote:

Hi John,

Yes, we save a copy on the shelf for you. It would be pretty awful if we sold your copy. Your order will be shipped when all of your preordered items are in stock, It looks like it will be waiting on the LotR LCG Khazad-dum expansion to release.

If you need to make any changes please email us at info@coolstuffinc.com (or call us toll free (877) 274-6752).

Jerry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Sunkin
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuffInc.com wrote:
Bauble wrote:

Hi John,

Yes, we save a copy on the shelf for you. It would be pretty awful if we sold your copy. Your order will be shipped when all of your preordered items are in stock, It looks like it will be waiting on the LotR LCG Khazad-dum expansion to release.

If you need to make any changes please email us at info@coolstuffinc.com (or call us toll free (877) 274-6752).

Jerry

Great news! The LotR expansion just arrived as well, so your order will go out today.

Thanks again,

Jerry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Orr
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
I hunger!!!
badge
Galactus wants to know if you have been Naughty or Nice
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news, Jerry and thanks for the update.

Has anyone received a shipping notice ?

-Brett
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Sunkin
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
XShagrath wrote:
doubtofbuddha wrote:

Sorry about that, I think that confusion was because the copy on the newsletter was incorrect. I've spoken with the copy-writer about it and hopefully we won't have any confusion in the future.

I've also sent you a PM.

Jerry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Sunkin
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
molitor4 wrote:

-Brett

Brett,

The shipping emails go out in a batch later tonight so they are not real time. I'd like to look at changing that. Also the tracking numbers don't usually work immediately.

In any case, your order is shipping today, Cory just confirmed it for me.

Jerry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
molitor4 wrote:

-Brett

Didn't receive an actual notice, but I checked my account and it says "Order processed and ready to ship" with a FedEx tracking # (which doesn't work yet as Jerry noted).

Edit:

And shipped!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked it up! I noticed someone's copy w/sleeves was waiting for a pickup behind the counter...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.