Trajan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Get trajan tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjami Pitarch
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rulebook don´t specify. At the beginning of the game, when you pick 3 trajan tiles, can you pick more than 1 from the same pile? And when you do the trajan action and you spend 1 extra action?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook does specify that you cannot pick more than 1 Trajan tile from each category at the beginning of the game.

During a normal turn if you use an bonus action tile (with or without the +2 tile), each action is independent, so you could take 3 Trajan tiles from the same category if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjami Pitarch
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG, it's true, it´s clearly specified on the rules. I have read that paragraph 3 times looking for an answer and just didn´t see it :S

Thanks a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tong Chi Wai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the players one by one take the 1 Trajan tiles, in a total of 3 tiles. Or 1st player take 3 tiles once, and then 3 for 2nd player and so on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lottysnake wrote:
Do the players one by one take the 1 Trajan tiles, in a total of 3 tiles. Or 1st player take 3 tiles once, and then 3 for 2nd player and so on?

Second option. I had the same doubt at first, but when reading carefully, it makes sense
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tong Chi Wai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
fardoche wrote:
lottysnake wrote:

Second option. I had the same doubt at first, but when reading carefully, it makes sense

Thanks. I was in doubt when I play my first game last night, too. But it seems the rules explained by the wordings themselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Criscuolo Philippe
France
TRAMOYES
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, while reading this post, I have a question now : when choosing the 3 tiles at the beginning of the game, do we have to take only on the top, or can we choose tiles inside the stacks ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
top ones only. Otherwise you could actually arrange your initial setup on the rondel to get the tiles you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.