Dungeon Run» Forums » General

Subject: speial action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fred Tortonesi
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
on the ability card it says when you perform a special action. my question is when can you do a special action and if so does it count towards your 2 actions you choose from. i could not see special action anywhere in rulebook unless i overlooked it.

spoiler below

i am refering to stone melding asa special action you may actavate stone melding to you can ignore all wounds on a 4+

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colby Dauch
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A special action is an action and counts toward your 2 actions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
That should be in the rules. We had the exact same question.

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bird
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is in the rules. Page 6, third paragraph under the section entitled (funnily enough) "Hero Actions".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Doh! yuk

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Cooper
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget the five free actions which you can choose one of, in addition to your two normal actions. Rally being the most used. I was completely unware of this in our first game until I saw it on Watch it Played. The rule book is a bit jumbled - I was flipping back and forth, trying to clarify ambiguities throughout the entire game and still got a whole bunch of stuff wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.