Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig West
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless I'm mistaken you can toss your whole hand of cards at the end of each turn/round. I thought this would mean one might get all the way through your deck. If I'm right and one could get all the way through the deck, what are u supposed to do? Lose like in magic, just play with what u have left like summoner wars, or reshuffle like race ftg? I couldn't find the ruling on this anywhere.

C
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Rowland
United States
Mobile
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Never know what's next.
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC it was always, play with what you have left. That's the danger of fast drawing decks. Lot's of quick power but it runs out soon if you can't win with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo Nikolaou
Greece
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly correct Todd. If eg. you have three cards left in your deck then you draw them and play as you can, later there will be no cards left to put in your deck.

There are really few cards that allow you to return cards in your deck, which means that if you're out of your deck in most situations it's your heavily equipped Warlord swinging punches with your opponent's heavily equipped Warlord. I've seen it happen a few times, it's like two boxers in the 13th round.

Notable exception, Bear's Soul. 5th lvl Fighter action, Order: Perform a melee strike. You may shuffle Bear's Soul in your deck. I've seen once a repeatable hand of 3 Bear's Souls, it hurt and didn't last long

In general the game's mechanics don't promote slow 'i'll play until both of us run out of cards then win you' strategies. You'll notice that most times you're just rushing in for the kill or use reactive aggressive strategies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Walker
United States
Seatac
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also you can't just throw cards away at the end of turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.