Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Going by the images posted this looks like it might be a good game to try. Taking the game play right down to where a lance tip hits an opposing knight looks like it could be a lot of fun. But since you obviously can't do a pnp without even knowing whether this is supposed to be a pnp or not is there any source for rules, files of the cards/board to download, purchasing or release information, or anything else that would let someone actually play this game can we get some info?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur! Looks very interesting! Info please!

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

Yes, I'm uploading files as we speak. I have uploaded the main mapboard as a pdf and the rulebook as a pdf but I'm waiting for the admins to approve of the upload.

Please be aware that the rulebook still needs a little refining with the results matrix and maybe some spelling and grammar. It is probably 95+% complete. It still provides all you need to know to play the game.

You will need to get the main game board printed at a copy store like Office depot or Staples to get the full size print of 24"x15". Since the game board is in pdf you can also have them shrink it down to the 17x11 size!

I will upload all the component cards this weekend in a format that will allow you to print them out on cardstock at full size, meaning they will work with the 24x15 inch size game board.

I will also be uploading the same component for the smaller version of the game meaning the 17x11" board.

You will need one D10 and five blue and five red wood cubes for the tokens markers. You could use anything for tokens but I made the board fit to the 10mm cubes and the 8mm cubes exactly. I need to update the rules on the number of token markers because I recently revampted the game board to include broken lances and total points!

I will also upload the knight jousting figures that are cut, fold, and glue ready.

Thanks for all the interest in my Jousting game; I will try to get everything out to you ASAP!

Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually I will try to get the component cards out tonight or tomorrow so you can start playing!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot, Joseph.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All,

I noticed two rule books in the files section... If you downloaded both rule books only use the one that says Lance Tip Location movement is Vertical, Horizontal AND Diagonal! If it says movement is vertical and horizontal but NOT Diagonal in the rules than TOSS this one out! This is an old rule book and was uploaded before I could change the wording in the rules.

I have just deleted the old rule book version and you should only see the correct version in the files section now.

Thanks

The Contact Results Matrix rule book is coming very soon, I just need to make some changes and updates.

Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I have another detailed update to the Tournament Joust Rule Book that includes Card details and explinations, detail on the contact results Matrix example and Hit location results.

I have uploaded the new file which is now a word document instead of a PDF and is awaiting admin approval.

Joe "kingspud"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

Everything is complete and ready to go. I have uploaded all files pertaining to Tournament Joust except the Contact Results Matrix files, these are coming soon!

Right now I have uploaded everything that is needed to play the game:

[1] Tournament Joust rule book file "word doc"

[All card files for 24x15 version and 17x11 version of the game inPDF with cut lines]

I hope everyone has fun playing it and please give your feedback, I will start an FAQ in the forum section.

Thanks and have fun

Joe
"Kingspud"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.