Subject: Online Play - rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Slater
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I've visited Boardgaming-online.com, and didn't see information about actually playing online. am I missing something simple? Thanks much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeny Razinkov
Russia
Kazan
Tatarstan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

You need to register and sign in. Then choose "Games -> Join open game" or "Games -> Create new game" to join or create a game. The game you joined or created will appear in "Games -> My games".

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Larsen
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once you've created your account and want to start a game, I'm always willing. My user on BGOL is Shane Larsen.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Van Delden
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Real easy to do. If you are looking for a live game.. put "live game" somewhere in the name of the game you made. Otherwise it will take awhile to finish one game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pau bo
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
today for the first time I tried to play online Throught the ages. I was left with many questions ... but the main one: if you play a live game, the menu is automatically updated or do I always have to press the F5 key?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schroth
United States
Middletown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You need to go back to the "My Games" list and it will automatically refresh every minute or two. If you're looking at an actual game unfortunately it won't automatically refresh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Chunko
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
That's actually a feature. It used to do that, and it would refresh while you were mid move. Super annoying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.