Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lowell Drake
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m embarrassed to ask this, but I’ve already spent quite a bit of time trying to see it myself, so here I am. Back in 2005 MrWeaseley said in a post that he sees a "length-10 path" through Moria. I can see the three to Moria, and five to Lorien, but it's always six to Mordor from there, no matter how I look at it. Now tis true my eyes are pretty bad, but I’ve looked and looked and (a bit embarrassing to admit) for the life of me I can’t find a route through Moria that will get the Fellowship to Mordor in 10 moves. Can someone please spell it out for me? (I haven't been searching since 2005 - just read it the other day.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
You should read this: http://www.aresgames.eu/2355

It is my article about the different routes to Mordor (and has a very handy map for answering your question). And while you are there read the other WotR articles as well.

The answer to your question is: Do not stop in Lorien!

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lowell Drake
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the immediate reply, Veldrin. I'm just shaking my head - I always counted a stop at Lorien assuming the need to heal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
L4D2 wrote:
Thanks for the immediate reply, Veldrin. I'm just shaking my head - I always counted a stop at Lorien assuming the need to heal.

You are welcome!

Remember that life is one big class, pay attention and ask when doubt arises, and you will learn stuff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.