A Game of Thrones: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Interest in Custom Coins/Power Markers/Title Pieces? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Pseudonym
United States
New York
flag msg tools
How many people would be interested in the above custom items? My fiancee is a professional metalsmith and she can't stand the cardboard/plastic pieces. She's curious if others would buy replacements, and what they would want to see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be interested in this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG has produced alot of custom markers and counters in the past and I know quite a few like them but I'm pretty sure they were given away as prizes so I don't know if anyone would have actually purchased them. I'd say what her custom pieces look like and the cost would be the leading factors in if people would be interested in them.

I've actually produced tons of custom counters and things for personal use but rights to the art used and cost has always been prohibitive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Pseudonym
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Yeah, that's the problem I think she would have; being able to make them cheap enough to buy and still make some sort of profit. She would be hand detailing each one, or at least hand stamping each one with a a stamp she made. Even the cost of the brass alone would make this difficult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.