Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Santi
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mb
Just wondering if anyone knows when in January the game will be shipped? The website just says January 2011.

I pre-ordered the game last week and my friends and I are dying to play it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was part of the Kickstarter back in April 2011, I can appreciate your desire to play. Last update was that the game was on the way to the designer, should be getting there this week, and copies will start to be sent out this week or next.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
This is my first game, and I vastly underestimated how long it takes to produce something like this >_<

Josh is correct that the game is en route to our warehouse and should be shipping in the next week or so.

You're also welcome to get a copy of the print and play edition if you pre-ordered from our online store and want it early. Just send me a PM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry about it too much Brad, you've kept us all in the loop for what is going on. If you'd just dropped off the face of the planet we'd be worried, but you've kept all of the Kickstarter backers aware of the procedures and the delays.

That being said, can you send mine out first? devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
One Armed Bandit
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I reeeeeeeeealy hope mine arrives by Feb 1st, as I leave for a gaming convention on the 2nd and would love to show it off.

Then again, I'm in Canada, eh... and that will probably do me in for fast shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
The game just reached our distribution warehouse yesterday, and should start shipping to FLGS's on Monday. That means you should probably see it in your local game store shelf on next Thursday.

We plan to ship pre-orders at the same time or shortly after FLGS copies go out (so Monday), so it's likely you'll have it by the end of January.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
One Armed Bandit
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyokai wrote:
The game just reached our distribution warehouse yesterday, and should start shipping to FLGS's on Monday. That means you should probably see it in your local game store shelf on next Thursday.

We plan to ship pre-orders at the same time or shortly after FLGS copies go out (so Monday), so it's likely you'll have it by the end of January.

Aw hell yeah!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Pehl
Germany
Daubach
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice to hear. It will take a little longer to reach Europe but well as long as it arves
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyokai wrote:

I was hoping for pre-orders to ship first.
It's kind of the thing of pre-order, having your order shipped before it's available on stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tpek wrote:
Kyokai wrote:

It's kind of the thing of pre-order, having your order shipped before it's available on stores.

Agree, tpek.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
dopehatman wrote:
Tpek wrote:

Agree, tpek.

I agree as well. Unfortunately it's the nature of the distribution chain and not something that's in my power to control as a small publisher with no warehouse.

Your orders will ship before the game's street date (as I understand it at least), but stores are likely to have the game on shelves before the shipping companies can bring it to your door. Mostly this is because the distribution agency acquired the game first, then shipped it to both distributors (who ship to stores) and the fulfillment agency (who ship to pre-orders) at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.