Tom Swider
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent the following email to info@napoloeongames.com and haven't received a response yet, so I thought I'd try posting here.

-------------

I'm just beginning to try a solitaire session of the first scenario, and am a little confused by Special Rules 21.31 It states that Groups #2 and #3 are on march order to exit at 4031. However, Group #3 is listed as entering 4031, the same hex.

Is there an error with either then entry or exit hex numbers? (e.g. Langquaid is actually labeled as hex 4033 on my map)
If so, what is the correction?
If not, confirm that this just means that Charles immediately reaches his objective on whatever turn he enters the game. How does Group #3 move on its first turn on the map? Does it just enter and immediately stop in the hex and become disrupted (meeting its objective) or exit?

Anything else that might help in interpreting the intent?

Thanks for your assistance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Swider
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the answer I got from Kevin Zucker. He also directed me to rules errata at
http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?233@742.soj2cnCR56Z.136@.ee...

His response:

Thanks for playing the game! I will do my best to answer all your questions.

Q1. YES
7.45 says, "For the remainder of the Friendly Player Turn, the force is Demoralized." So Yes.*

Q2. Your second question is answered in the update. Scroll up and look for the blue link to

TLS Update 010112-1.pdf

To be more accurate: "For the remainder of the Friendly Player Turn the force suffers the effects of demoralization."

Because the men are just scattered down the road, and the unit has to "rally" its men together at the end of a march.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kussey
United States
Yuma
Arizona
flag msg tools
Tom,

Note the Vassal hex number that displays while hovering over the hex is different than the one PRINTED on the map. All references to hexes refer to the printed hex number on the map (you may be able to read it better if you zoom in a bit).

Regards,

Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.