Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Combat ends. There is only one round. If you are on a fortified space (Citadel, Keep, Mage Tower), you have to retreat to the space you attacked from. Otherwise, you just stay where you are and may attack again next turn or move out of there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Conradie
Canada
Rossland
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Creatures in a dungeon or tomb go away (a new creature will be drawn if you decide to "go underground" again on a later turn). In all other locations they will simply stay where they are, and if you were trying to take a Keep, Mage Tower, or City, you will be "pushed back" to the hex where you entered from.

By the way, it is not worth attacking a "known" creature if you cannot kill it. Of course, with unknown "underground" creatures and unknown Keep/Tower (at night) or City defenders, you don't really have a choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Debien
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did the OP get deleted here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Biancheria
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah. Sorry to be a goofball. I asked what happened when you failed in an attack ... whether that was it or whether there were more rounds. I did find the answer right after posting, so, feeling stupid, I hit delete. So I'm sort of re-posting it now in case it's helpful to others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Hurst
United States
Gastonia
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Christine Biancheria wrote:
Yeah. Sorry to be a goofball. I asked what happened when you failed in an attack ... whether that was it or whether there were more rounds. I did find the answer right after posting, so, feeling stupid, I hit delete. So I'm sort of re-posting it now in case it's helpful to others.

I've done that myself, and in similar fashion I've had one of these fine BGG users being ultra-helpful fast as a lightning bolt, leaving their answer sitting at top of thread looking very mysterious

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of All Simians — Not a Mere Diplomat
United States
Wilmington
Select State
flag msg tools
designer
I love you.
badge
I love you.
mb
opticode wrote:

By the way, it is not worth attacking a "known" creature if you cannot kill it.

Unless you're Arythea, and have the ability to dole out wounds to other players. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.