Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Chipman
United States
Murray
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a particular reason why the rules PDF's are available online, but the quest guides are not?

I would like to get the Well of Darkness quest guide if at all possible. I own the game, I just don't have the quest guide.

Any info would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The more stuff that is available online, the bigger the chance someone will just download it and make their own copy rather than purchasing it. FFG has chosen to draw the line at the Quest Guide. Not an unfair request, if you ask me personally.

If you have the game, but am missing the quest guide, you could try to contact FFG customer support to get a replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Williams
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
chipmafia wrote:

I would like to get the Well of Darkness quest guide if at all possible. I own the game, I just don't have the quest guide.

Do you have the Well of Darkness rulebook?
Is it damaged somehow?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Chipman
United States
Murray
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It wasn't with the game when I purchased it used. I knew that when I purchased it, but I wasn't aware the Quest Guide was unavailable.

I totally understand them not making it available online though. I'll just contact them and see what can be done.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin C
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
The quest guide is at the back of the rules. Are you missing the entire rulebook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Albani
Germany
Achern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
as i usually write into such requests, the complete rulebook, including quests in online in the german version of the german publisher... but in this case, its not... but the english version is!! not sure, if ffg approves that, so, i won´t post the link here, but you can pm me if you need further details. ^^

Sorry! Thie Files are gone (This Post is 4 Years old). I sadly don´t have them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.