Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jody Webb
United States
Whitesburg
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
I know the value of my OOP games, quit trying to rip me off!
mbmbmbmbmb
So I am looking for magic collections or just singles for a variety of formats, most importantly, Legacy and Modern. Have a lot of board games for trade, shoot me an offer if interested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Preston Thomas
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Are you looking for specific cards or for a general lot?

I have about 1,000 cards ranging from Ice Age to Shards of Alara cycles. I do not have a listing for them, nor the time to go through and make one.

Not sure if that is what you are interested in or not.

Preston

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
twinim wrote:
Hi,

Are you looking for specific cards or for a general lot?

I have about 1,000 cards ranging from Ice Age to Shards of Alara cycles. I do not have a listing for them, nor the time to go through and make one.

Not sure if that is what you are interested in or not.

Preston

You can probably just dump 'em all on a table and take pictures.

Shipping those will be hard, though.

Not sure how I could ever ship my cards to Kentucky without it costing a fortune.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
August Larson
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a bunch of cards ranging from Ice Age, Unhinged, Alara, some Scars of Mirrodin block, and some new Innistrad.

One of my friends shipped a bunch of Magic Cards via the U.S. post office in a flat-rate box and it cost him only $10 or $15 (I can't remember exactly. MUCH less than what it would cost to ship them by weight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a binder full of rares. A pretty good mix of old and new. Id give up the whole binder for a decent stack of games. It would take a while to list them all, so I was thinking of taking some pics of the pages laid out.
Interested?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendahl Johnson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have a ton of good games on your trade list. I'm sure you'll get a lot of responses in this forum. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
If it helps anyone,
USPS Medium Flat Rate boxes are $10.95
USPS Large Flat Rate boxes are $14.95

Note 1: these are prices at the post office, postage may be cheaper printing it online

Note 2: all postage rates will increase January 22nd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Brice
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I'm very interested in trading I have complete 4x Common and Uncommon Sets for some of the latest expansions. I also have a T1 Elf Deck with things like Glimpse of Nature and such no P9 in it though. I have a couple beta picture foil islands, Lions Eye Diamond... Just throwing some stuff off the top of my head.

The game that I'm interested in is Arkham Horror. Please let me know if we can start working something out.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have several long boxes of cards, each box being a different color. Most of the cards are commons from the 4th Edition and Ice Age eras, and most were not kept in very great condition. But there are a lot of them.

Me and my friends played this as a non-collectable game after we got so many cards. We all just made decks out of this collection and would often play them against each other.

I'm not sure what would be a fair trade for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.