Larry Neal
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok so I have the game and the "art" fan based as it is pleases me to no end, sure it would have been cool to have some trendy renderings up there of all these icons..wait a minute, no it wouldn't have, I LOVE the pics and the graphic design that is there, seems to fit nicely, nice touch imho.

but those Dice...d-somethings...as some of mine have no numbers or mostly missing numbers, and the fontS on some of them. It really was good for a laugh. and NO I have no intention of mailing Ban Dai for replacements, I had like 30+ Very desirable d20's from my last pound purchase and hey, I was able to go color themed, with red for the shell heads, Blue for the mighty federation, and green for the nauseating Borg monsters! (not telling where my allegiance lies in this universe!)

And then it dawned on me, Hey did I just pimp my Star Trek Deck building game?! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Taylor
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to do the same. The rest of the gaqme is great, but those d20's are pathetic. Cheap and crummy. It's disapointing that they had the chance to have at least somewhat thematic dice to include but went with the more pitiful option instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.