Subject: bamboo pieces too loose ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Er
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
does anyone have the same problem as me with their bamboo pieces ?

i find that the ones i have, esp the yellow ones, are very loose and when stacked up 4 bamboos high, it is literally the leaning tower of bamboo

so much so that a slight jerk and everything will fall off

quite disappointed with the components in this aspect. i thought the fit should be tight and secure to ensure that it stands tall ( the only drawback being it harder to remove when the panda eats it ) but if its falling all the time, then that is pretty distasteful

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoff Lag
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't had yet any issue with the bamboo falling. I own the french box and the small matter is that some bamboo pieces are just a bit hard to insert / remove. That's it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hanshu wrote:
I haven't had yet any issue with the bamboo falling. I own the french box and the small matter is that some bamboo pieces are just a bit hard to insert / remove. That's it.

Exactly how mine are. I don't have any issues with bamboo falling but a few of the pieces are a bit tight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Neither to big, nor too tight: just perfect fitting!

btw: I was very surprised, that the bamboo pieces were actually made from wood - and not from plastic! Great plus for the game!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.