G W M
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Don't play in the street....
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find a quick link for a good card sleeve size for the game - these 2 5/8" by 3 5/8" ones have worked great for myself and are very affordable - GM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Guy Mullarkey wrote:
I couldn't find a quick link for a good card sleeve size for the game - these 2 5/8" by 3 5/8" ones have worked great for myself and are very affordable - GM

I use the 2½" by 3½" sleeves and they fit perfectly.

Aren't yours a little (1/8" on each side) too large?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stivers
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use Dragon Sheild and also suggest not to use clear backs since there is a difference in color between the first set and the expansion. Its only a shade but it can make a difference when making choices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G W M
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Don't play in the street....
mbmbmbmbmb
This is why I made this post - I found the 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 very tight on the cards and a number of the cards bowed as a result, hence going up a size made things a lot easier. I hadn't realised about the shading difference though, so coloured sleeves of the same size could be preferable. GM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Kozlik
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
So ... Iam using these ones.

These are very basic sleeves, but they are fully sufficient and the cards fits well too, they are 2 5/8, 3 5/8. I think that 2 1/2, 3 1/2 should be pretty tight. I use this sleeve dimension for all standard size cards, like MtG etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.