Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Dove
United States
Las Animas
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first scenario says that the Demon player can summon 2 underground hunters. Is this free or is there a summoning cost associated with it?

We just represented the underground hunter with a trog model and put a token on him as you would with a tough trog. Is that correct?

Also, all of the other scenarios say something about demons that can be summoned during the game but "survivors" is silent on the issue. Can the demon player summon any demon that they choose in that scenario?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Underground Hunter is a demon, represented by the demon figure, and costs 5 threat to summon.
If no demon is mentioned in the scenario, no demon may be summoned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tea or Coffee?
United States
Ellisville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it means that you can summon the demon twice in the game, not two demons at the same time.
For example, demon summoned, killed, then summoned once again later in the game.

Great game, enjoy!

Hmmm, reading your post again, I think you knew that already. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Dove
United States
Las Animas
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My confusion was that we did not know "Underground Hunter" was considered a demon. He doesn't have demon in his name like most of the others do. There are a few other creature cards in the demon deck that don't appear to be demons. We assumed that the underground hunter was an upgraded trog.

In our first game my wife summoned 1 underground hunter in addition to summoning the demon of her choice 2 times (since the scenario didn't appear to place any restrictions on demon summoning).

I think I would have done a little better if I had been fighting an underground hunter instead of a demon of combat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All characters on the cards are considered as demons in the game, and they are demons, actually.
...But you might be confused if you're new to the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is "Underground Hunter" the *only* demon that can be used in the first scenario?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bird
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RDewsbery wrote:
Is "Underground Hunter" the *only* demon that can be used in the first scenario?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.