Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
brendan b
United States
chicago
Select State
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the original core set and the unit card upgrade pack...but I can't seem to find the AP allowances for the scenarios in the original campaign?

Help?

TIA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brendanb wrote:
I just got the original core set and the unit card upgrade pack...but I can't seem to find the AP allowances for the scenarios in the original campaign?

Help?

TIA

Just multiply them by 10. If you download the Seelowe rulebook, the AP values are clarified there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brendan b
United States
chicago
Select State
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow...that simple, eh?

thanks for clarifying!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew loses (again)
Malta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also consider using the old point values for Operation Blue Thunder, while adopting all the new rules in the Revised Set rulebook. Unless you've acquired multiple sets or extra units, unit scarcity will keep you from exploiting any point imbalance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
D6Frog wrote:
So if you wanna play Revised characters in the old rule set what do you do?

I don't see much point in using the old points system, but there are others who do and I believe they've posted unofficial point costs. That's about the only way to do it - you would have to make up your own point costs for units that came out after the point system change.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.