5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Original Wooden Bull in a China Shop Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raven Blackbird

Washington
msg tools
I've acquired this game complete with all pieces and instructions/story.

Where would I find more information on this? I've been searching and would like helpful advice about age, worth, rareness. I haven't found any of these games, except for the new cardboard game from Mattel or someone. This is a Front Porch/ Old Century game in good condition. Someone had used packing tape to secure lid and I'm afraid I'd damage even more if I try to remove it. Other than that, I'd say excellent. Not sure how to get back to the page I was on where someone named Sol Invictus??? was interested in buying it.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Christmas Card Exchange: 2009 - 2014
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the link to this games page:

Bull In A China Shop

This is the link to the "Users Wanting" section of the the game page.

http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/12884?wa...

If you click on the envelope under their username you can send him a message (Geekmail) about the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BoardGameGeek!

Three games are in the database with that name: Bull in the China Shop (1938), Bull In A China Shop (1995), Quietville (2006). You can look at the galleries to see which is the game you own. You might want to "wheel-click" (click using the wheel of your mouse) to open each game in a new tab. Then you can see each of them and close the tabs that aren't relevant.

You might want to look in the BGG Marketplace or the ebay listings in addition to Users Wanting, which is on the right side of the Statistics section.
Max Pips
United States
Lititz
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Sol Invictus: The Copernican Wars was web published in 2008 by Mark A. Wiker, who you can contact by clicking on the envelope to the right. It seems to have been taken down from the web; I can only find a Google cache link, and unfortunately it only has the rules with no mission cards. Probably it's best to contact Mark: maybe he's revising it or something. It is a print-and-play game, that is, you print it on your home printer and play it.

For the future, you can put any game title in the search box at the top of the page. Indeed, that may be a faster way of determining which Bull in a China Shop you have.

Welcome again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Christmas Card Exchange: 2009 - 2014
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing he has the 1995 version since

Alex Bagosy
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Listed it as a game he wanted to buy or trade for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Good point, and my oopsy on the game instead of the name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.