Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Ashfield
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
The last survivors of Woodinvale decided to root out the cause of the undead menace plaguing the town.

Me as the Zombies

Zack as Victor and later Sally
Tim as Sam and later Jake
Scott as Johnny, Amanda and later Rachelle

The night began with Sam hanging out in the Diner while Victor, Johnny and Amanda met in the middle of town. The trio ran to the General Store to search while Sam managed to find the Reporter's Notebook in the diner. The goal was to find the source of the location and blow it to bits.

The other survivors focused on finding records and soon Johnny found Medical Records in the Store, revealing that the nearby farmhouse was to blame. So the zombies were really just inbred. The Zombies manages to amass some grave weapons during this time. Sam's luck ran out as a mob of zombies attacked him on the way to the Hospital. He felt kind of strange and then succumbed to his infection, rising as a zombie hero.

Meanwhile, Jake pulled himself out of the well he was sleeping in all day and realized that zombies were attacking the town. He joined the others at the farmhouse. Amanda realized that she didn't prefer the company of the others as I played loner on her. Johnny killed a zombie but was Bitten in the process. He later sacrificed himself in an unnecessary way to save Jake and he was also turned into a zombie.

Rachelle appeared, joined the others and shot a zombie. Sam managed to shamble to the farmhouse, but he was quickly put down by Amanda's Signal Flare. Jake became overconfident and realized that he had to get across town to the Diner. Rachelle suggested staying put, but Victor and Jake decided against it and ran off to the Diner. Rachelle and Amanda hid separately with Rachelle hiding in the cornfield and Amanda hiding in the Post Office.

Victor and Jake fought as best they could but Victor was swarmed and killed. A wounded Jake ran to the grocery store to find Amanda. Sally appeared and ran to the Post Office. With two turns left and no explosives, things looked bad for the heroes. Amanda found a sledgehammer and killed a zombie, but it became stuck and she lost it. She was eventually forced to take two Hopeless cards in a row and with one wound already and no items, she gave up and died.

A distraught Jake and Sally huddled together in the freezer, realizing there was no escape and the truth would never come out. Rachelle ran into the corn field and was never seen again.

Sad day... It was a hard fought battle but the heroes couldn't come through. I wasn't sure if the 2 Hopeless cards worked the way I used them but it was getting late so Amanda just decided to die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.