Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan c marquez
Mexico
ZAPOPAN
JALISCO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I want to have a dexterity game to my collection. Im still undecided on either buying pitchar or bisikle. Im leaning on buying bisikle mostly because of the price difference (usd$60 vs $30). Both games can fit on a 6-8 person table?? (prefer to play on table than on floor). Can you play bisikle with 5-8p? (maybe buying more zballs or bicicles).

Seems to me that pitchcar is much easier and bisikle requires more skill. So pitchcar might be better to introduce to "nongamers" than bisikle, anyone has experience with bisikle and nongamers (specially once I have aquired more skill and experience).

Thanks for your comments!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Cottage Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

They are both good, but I prefer the balls in Bisikle and RoadZters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was suggested in a previous thread like this that some discs could be used with Bisikle if you're playing with non gamers....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eigen
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't think it matters whether you're playing with non gamers or not, I consider myself a gamer - and have zero experience in flicking a 'Z Ball'.

The price jump is so steep that I think Bisikle is probably the better option, if you can't decide between the two games otherwise...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.