Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
I propose a new game. The rules are simple:

I will post an odd picture. The next person will create a short story (a few paragraphs will be fine) to explain it and then post a new weird picture.

Remember gross ≠ weird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Tuff Hedeman's got nothing on this monkey...

EDIT: Oops, I broke you game already....let's try again.

FIRST!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
"Saddle up!" I shouted. "Doc Peters and his gang robbed the bank, and we gotta find 'em!"
The bar exploded into motion, as drink glasses and bottles were slammed down onto tables, and pretty much every man in the place rushed for the exit to get to where their horse was tied up, out front.
Bob just looked at me, though, with a sad, blank stare.
"What's the matter Bob? You don't have to come, you know; we've got enough men, I reckon."
Bob pushed his drink to the middle of the table. "Oh, I want to join you," he said. "It's just that... Chico!"
He reached down beneath the table and a furry hand reached up and took his. In just a split second, a monkey was atop its surface.
"I promised my sister that I'd look after him," Bob explained. "And taking him on a manhunt might not be the best idea."
"Are you crazy?!!" I exclaimed. "He'd be perfect!!"

And so, just five minutes later, we all rode out of town in a cloud of dust. And I'll be damned if 'Chico' (and Bob) leading our posse weren't the most inspiring sight that I've ever seen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
午餐先生
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
"Och, they've gone on and done it again!" yelled Hamish as he stormed into the room.
"What?" I asked, looking up from my book.
"The wee ones, they've gone and sat out on the wire and they won't come in!" he huffed.
"Well, we just need to get the old mare up there. You know they love her like their mother."
"Aye, but she's old. I'm afraid she'll slip and fall and that would break Maisy's heart..."
"It would break Maisy's heart if any of the wee ones fell and hurt themselves. Why did you agree to watch them, anyway?"
He turned red and said, "She's my granddaughter! You try and tell her no with those big blue eyes."
I stood and stretched. "I'll take the bike to the farm and fetch the mare. You go and sing some songs, quiet ones, mind. They should stay still till we get back."

As I pedaled away, Hamish bellowed after me, "Don't let her mama know or I'll never hear the end of it!" By the time I turned up the hill, I heard lullabies floating on the air, Hamish and the wee ones singing in harmony.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
午餐先生
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DK Kemler
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"I see the beans and bubblegum party has really taken off..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dude, Whiplash the cowboy monkey needs no other story....
He's real.

And awesome. google him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As Oliver and Andy floated towards Albuquerque
"Honestly Oliver, I know Southwest Airlines charges extra if you are grossly overweight, but it has to better than this"
Andy glances over, "ya, but this is way cheaper and no annoying stewardess'"
Oliver sighs, "Atleast on the plane you get nuts"
Andy replies, "I got some nuts for you"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.