Hide
6 Posts

Mage Knight Dungeons» Forums » General

Subject: Solo Play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gladys Wallflower
msg tools
I have seen past threads discussing or asking about solo play in Dungeons and perhaps other Mage Knight campaigns. Are there any official rules for solo play or how to go about doing it? Might seem like a stupid question, but before coming across solo play threads on this website, I never imagined MK playable just by one person. I'm assuming that when one plays a solo game, he/she must play "both" sides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a set of official Solo rules; I think I have them on my computer, and if so, I'll upload them here to BGG (if they aren't there already).

EDIT: Looks like they are indeed already there. Here is the file page: Mage Knight Dungeons Solitaire/Solo Play Rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gladys Wallflower
msg tools
Thanks for your help. Do you by any chance also know of any websites that show all the Mage Knight figures/sets/etc. in existence? I know wizkids used to have an extensive website detailing all the Mage knight sets but I guess it has been down for several years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Campbell
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
http://www.miniaturetrading.com/im/selectCard has a nearly complete listing and some nifty search abilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary N.
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The link is mistakenly labeled for Mage Knight Dungeons. It actually takes you to a download page for solo rules for Mage Knight Pyramid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The...
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gary9450 wrote:
The link is mistakenly labeled for Mage Knight Dungeons. It actually takes you to a download page for solo rules for Mage Knight Pyramid.
Dungeons is the "generic" name for the game. Pyramid was a secondary release that added on to it and updated the rules slightly. For all intents and purposes they're the same game.

Mage Knight is the other version of the game where you play armies against armies on an open tabletop without the dungeon tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.